2 minutes reading time
Contract: “Researcher & Project Coordinator (Project Year 1)”
Lapidus International is expanding its research arm, and was recently awarded a TS Eliot Foundation Grant to investigate an International Creative Practice for Wellbeing Framework (ICP4WF). The ICP4WF is to support practitioners in developing their practice and expand the reach of promising practices globally.The remit of this post is to work collaboratively with the research lead (Professor Tony Wall) to:
(1) Collate and analyse different professional frameworks, including but not limited to counselling bodies, HCPC, etc
(2) Organise, help promote, and attend events to support collaborative data collection and analysis*
(3) Support the writing of practice guides to support practitioners and their translation (in year 2, subject to contract)
* In year 1, there will be up to 4 events (e.g. North West in July, North East in November, London in December, Cardiff in September plus 1 skype/zoom consultation, e.g. US, Australia, Israel, etc), and year 2, subject to contract, consultations will be held in Edinburgh and Belfast plus other international consultations via skype/zoom.
(1) Experience of synthesising information in the field of creative writing for wellbeing (or allied fields)
(2) Experience of organising collaborative/interactive events
(3) Experience of writing for practitioner audiences
Terms: The value of this contract is £2,500, inclusive (as this is a contractor relationship, you will be responsible for ensuring you make arrangements for your statutory and other voluntary contributions such as tax and national insurance). Reasonable travel expenses for approved travel may be provided if needed. It is expected that this might equate to 125 hours work between March and December 2018, and that a second phase of the funding will commence January 2019 for 12 months on a similar basis, but this is dependent on the successful completion of this phase of the project. Start date will be agreed subject to mutual agreement.
Applications close midday 26th February. We will hold interviews within two weeks where possible, for an early start.